Multi Axial Load Cells
BMX-2X (Double Axial)
BMX-3X (Tri Axial)
BMX-6X (Six Axial)
Measure Both Force And Torque
High Accuracy in all bridges
Very Low Cross talk
Our BMX Series Multi Axial load Cells are high quality load cells to provide low profile solution for high capacity. Constructed of high grade SS and is fully potted with special chemical compounds to IP67 providing excellent protection against moisture and humidity.
Multi axial load cells are used to monitor or read force being applied onto multiple axis at a same time using single load cell. These load cells have double, triple or six axis to monitor the force. Usually circular in shape, but can also be made in other shapes if required so. These load cell can measure force and torque on different axis simultaneously. Very useful in applications where the force applied onto a thing can divert into many directions. With our BMX series Multi Axial Load Cells, or Multi Axis Load Cells, all of these directions in which the force dissipates can be monitored.
– Ideal suited for multi axial measurement, actuator, wind tunnel testing, tool testing
– Simple in Design, Meeting IP-67 Standards
– Special Screened / FRLS Cable used
– Easy to install and simple electrical connections
– Modular Design for easy maintenance
– Resistant against vibration