Socket Wrench Torque Sensor
Socket Wrench torque sensors are primarily used to measure the output torque of clutch type nut runners in production fastening operations.
Units equipped with incremental encoders are available for applications where fasteners angle of rotation as well as torque data is required.
These sensors are used to monitor operation systems using the following fastening strategies:
– Turn of the nut – Tension Control
– Yield Control – Torque Rate
- Adaptable for portable usage
- No special adapter tools required
- Precision repeatable torque measurements
- Calibration reference for hard usage mechanical torque wrenches.